Sunday, February 26, 2012

no title fudge

I threw this together while the family was at church today (still home with Fern). I plan on making it again with more ingredients so that it is measurements.

Semi-sweet chocolate chips
nutella
sweetened coconut flakes
raisins
sea salt

melt nutella and chocolate chips in a double boiler. (I used probably 6 oz chocolate chips --one cup-- and  few tbsp nutella, just what I had left in the jar)

once melted, stir in 1/4-1/2 c. coconut, and the same amount of raisins

put into dish to set, topping with sea salt before placing in fridge.

I find it is easiest to cut if you score it about half an hour after placing in the fridge.

(I will be making this again with the standard fudge base of butter, chocolate chips and marshmallows, then adding the nutella, coconut and raisins.

No comments:

Post a Comment