one 3.5 oz strawberry jello
one 3.5 oz raspberry jello
one 16 oz frozen sliced strawberries with sugar
two cans fruit cocktail with cherry removed after opening
1. Defrost strawberries and strain with a colander.
2. Strain fruit cocktail on top of the strawberries. Remove cherries.
3. Empty both jello powder packets into one bowl.
4. Boil two cups of water, add to powder, whisk to dissolve.
5. Add two cups cold water to jello mixture.
6. Put fruit in whatever contained you want jello to "Set" in.
7. Cut up bananas into fruit.
8. Pour jello mixture on top, push down fruit as needed. Let set overnight.